We are looking for an experienced Herdsperson to join our family run dairy farm in Dumfries and Galloway, SW Scotla… https://t.co/vBKnAicGb6
Due to continued expansion and growth, McCaskie Agriculture are recruiting for a Agricultural/Dairy Engineer to jo… https://t.co/vrxxxZWNH4
RT @Doreen_andersx: Register now for the 2022 Programme - starts October Super opportunity if you want to take the next steps in your dairy…
McCaskie Agriculture are looking for a Farm Health Advisor with a passion for Dairy Farming to join our expanding team.
Together with AHV International, McCaskie Agriculture we promote and deliver AHV’s product portfolio to dairy farmers in Scotland.
These products are a key channel for farmers to enhance their productivity and profitability. We are recruiting for a Farm Health Advisor to join our expanding team covering all of Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for a designated sales territory within Central and Southwest of Scotland.
• Empower and support farmers to improve their productivity and profitability by using AHV products and solutions
• Service and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Build upon existing client base
Key Skills Required:
• Professional history within Dairy Farming (5 to 10 years)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confidence to develop relationships within the dairy industry
• Ability to learn and gain in-depth knowledge of our products
• Ability to manage own time to travel regionally and nationally
• Personable and proactive
• Full valid driving licence
• Attractive Salary and bonus structure
• Company vehicle
• Relevant tools and training
• Working for a proactive and progressive company
If you believe you have the right skills to join our fantastic team, please forward your CV to: email@example.com