Please mark your calendar for this year’s Alltech Euro Tour taking place from November 26 – 30, 2018.
Meet with other European farmers to discuss, learn and share ideas about the opportunities and challenges facing modern dairy production. See how new approaches and innovations are driving production efficiencies on a range of farms across Europe. Enjoy a host of social, cultural and sightseeing delights along the way!
About the tour:
- A unique Alltech experience visiting dairy farms in 4 countries in 4 days.
- Bringing together progressive dairy farmers from around Europe to network, share ideas and see how new approaches and innovations are being adopted on European farms.
- 150 seats available, open to all countries in Europe. Spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis with pre-registration.
- Price: €1,300 per person (the price includes hotels, meals, transport and flights during the tour, based on sharing a twin room. Additional flights to/from the starting and end points are not included. The price is excluding vat).
What the attendees from last year said:
- “This farm tour has opened my eyes on changes I need to make on my own farm.”
- “I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the organisation and the discovery.. all has been perfect!”
- “I wish all dairy farmers could have such an experience with Alltech. No doubt that they would trust giving you management of all their cows.”
- “Very, very good. See you next year!”
Click here to watch the highlights video from Alltech Euro Tour 2017
For further information please see attached PDF