Helping you quickly review your performance figures against a range of measures critical for productivity and profi… https://t.co/J6KTTloXwN
SRUC is running a project to determine the presence of Mycoplasma bovis. The info collected will develop plans for… https://t.co/Nlkr55CBXu
Due to expansion in the area, a fast moving and innovative dairy nutrition and mineral supplementation company are… https://t.co/lA8MArXms2
The September 2020 edition of Milk Manager News is now available to download and read on the FAS website… https://t.co/HGSvraKu2n
The 'The Future of British Farming Online Conference ' event is one of many events listed. View all events.
The Future of British Farming Online Conference | Streamed Live Thursday 15th October 2020
COVID 19 Policy Update: We are planning to deliver a number of conferences and forums across the UK this Autumn. Events will be streamed live to ensure that you have the opportunity to network, connect and share practice with speakers and colleagues, whether you will be attending in person or joining online.
Join key stakeholders for Westminster Insight's timely Future of British Farming Conference, as you'll examine the policy landscape, the likely implications of Brexit and the Agriculture Bill.
• Patrick Holden CBE, Director, Sustainable Food Trust
• Jonathan Baker, Head of Programme Policy and Strategy, Defra
• John Powell, Head of Environmental Land Management Tests and Trials Team, Defra
• Liz Bowles, Director of Farming, Soil Association
• Andrew Griffiths, Head of Value Chain Sustainability, Nestle UK&I
• Susie Stannard, Customer Insight Manager, AHDB
• Explore the UK's trading relationships post-Brexit: developing new markets for trade and understanding the produce requirements for new territories
• Assess changing consumer trends in the food sector: reviewing market signals such as the rise of vegetarianism and veganism and identifying potential market disruptors such as lab-grown meat and insects as a source of protein
• Harmonise agriculture and environmentalism: understanding the benefits of sustainability to farm survival while mitigating business risk
• Harness emerging technologies to increase productivity: exploring the economic benefits to the use of technologies such as robotics, GPS guidance, remote sensing and camera recognition
• Highly intuitive and interactive platform to keep you involved throughout the event.
Thursday 15th October 2020
09:30 - 15:45
View the agenda: <https://environment-insight.com/event/3455/DLYYZO-3338168>
Book your place: <https://environment-insight.com/booking/3455/DLYYZO-3338168>