Silage in Ayrshire for sale There are 300 bales and its good quality second cut silage Location is Sorn by Mauch… https://t.co/sjwonKQWzs
Dairy herdsperson required for autumn calving herd Dairy herdsperson required for 250 cow autumn calving herd near… https://t.co/T94WttPYrj
Pit silage for sale Good quality silage for sale, analysis available.. 770 tonnes of first and second cut pit sil… https://t.co/nbSvOFHGI5
AHDB Looking for Strategic Dairy Farms AHDB are looking for dairy farmers to join their strategic farm network.… https://t.co/BQ4ydP6O52
Young Stock /Calf rearing position Due to retirement a position has become available for a full time young stock a… https://t.co/zWs75xODjd
The 'Managing the Transition Cow for Health and Performance' event is one of many events listed. View all events.
This event will highlight the latest research carried out by SRUC and industry and its practical application to improve the management and performance of transition cows over the calving period and in early lactation.
Topics for discussion and speakers are:
• Stillbirth Causes and Investigation in the Dairy Herd
- Tim Geraghty (SAC Consulting Veterinary Services)
• Effect of Social Stress and Monitoring Systems
for Transition Cows
- Katrina Henderson (SAC Consulting Veterinary Services)
and Andrew Pine (Premier Nutrition)
• Transition Cow Management at East Logan
- Hugh Kerr (Nutritionist) and Alistair Padkin
(Nithsdale Vets Limited)
• Feeding the Transition Cow – Is it Working?
- Lorna MacPherson (SAC Consulting) and Alastair Macrae
(The Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies)
• Early Lameness Intervention and its Impact on Fertility
- Justin Birch and Willie Cuthbertson (Ice Robotics)
Lunch will bew provided, please book a place using the contact details below