The Scottish Dairy Hub is a free to use information service for all Scottish Dairy Farmers. We will help find the… https://t.co/4SIDq3c30c
EVENT March 6 (Thainstone) March 7 (Orkney) Soil, Muck and Money: Targeting Resources for Maximum Return Speak… https://t.co/ZisUxP4i1q
EVENT Jan 30, 10:30-14:30, Whitmuir Farm Considering submitting an AECS application in 2018? This farm walk + prese… https://t.co/fXyyG15z5e
The 'Precision Technologies in Dairy Farming ' event is one of many events listed. View all events.
This event will focus on the use of precision technology for dairy farming and highlight latest research carried out by SRUC and industry and its practical application. Various technology companies will be exhibiting at the event, giving farmers the opportunity to discuss what is currently on offer to maximise efficiency in dairy farming. Topics to be covered include:
• Use of GPS to improve soil quality
• Research on GHG’s and how nutrition can help achieve reductions in emissions
• Sensor technologies for early detection of health and lameness events
• Automatic feeding for calves and calf health
• Satellite technology and grass varieties for maximising output from grassland
Speakers will include SRUC researchers and consultants as well as industry representatives.
To book your place please contact Janis Forrest on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 603 7525