WANTED Dairy X Angus Calves direct off farms. 10 to 40 days of age. In the Dumfries & Galloway, East Ayrshire and… https://t.co/rnAq1CHOJe
Rural youth encouraged to have their say about change they want to see as part of the Rural Youth Project. Complet… https://t.co/1uDwURUeGi
VACANCY Dairy Person, DG8 9JZ Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading large-scale farmer and join an enthus… https://t.co/OHO42cbBbj
AHDB WEBINAR APRIL 24, 7pm Is your business fit for the future? Philip Dolbear and Martin Williams will discuss… https://t.co/gQUwmqRRpl
The 'Precision Technologies in Dairy Farming ' event is one of many events listed. View all events.
This event will focus on the use of precision technology for dairy farming and highlight latest research carried out by SRUC and industry and its practical application. Various technology companies will be exhibiting at the event, giving farmers the opportunity to discuss what is currently on offer to maximise efficiency in dairy farming. Topics to be covered include:
• Use of GPS to improve soil quality
• Research on GHG’s and how nutrition can help achieve reductions in emissions
• Sensor technologies for early detection of health and lameness events
• Automatic feeding for calves and calf health
• Satellite technology and grass varieties for maximising output from grassland
Speakers will include SRUC researchers and consultants as well as industry representatives.
To book your place please contact Janis Forrest on email@example.com or call 0131 603 7525